No announcement yet.

Speaking ill of the dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I'm saying is the lack of your capability to do threat analysis and threat compartmentalization of your fellow drivers is a threat to national security. If I knew more details I'd have your car impounded and license revoked.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'd be glad if you had my car impounded. I've been meaning to get rid of it for awhile.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I feel like I'm trying to capture a cat fish with a toothpick here.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Which reminds me, I'm hungry. Nothing in the kitchen interests me, though.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I think it's far worse to pretend that people who just died were these great, awesome people whose farts smelled like roses, and were the second coming of Mother Theresa. I think we should tell the truth about the dead.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Show me one republican with a massive **** and I'll show you a poodle with five penises.
                Ann Coulter. Where's the poodle?
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  You make judgments about me all the time you lunatic.
                  Since when? Playing games with you is as close as I'd ever get.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

Ann Coulter. Where's the poodle?
                    Ann Coulter.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                      Can I Godwin now?
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                        Well, I don't drive like my mother, who...breaks whenever anything happens.
                        who fixes her?
                        The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Ann Coulter.
                          Unless she hacked them off some young repubs who wank off to their copy of Contract with America, there's no way she gets 5 at one time.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

She gnawed them off with her vagina dentata.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

And why do you think Mother Theresa was good, Che?
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                I think it's far worse to pretend that people who just died were these great, awesome people whose farts smelled like roses, and were the second coming of Mother Theresa. I think we should tell the truth about the dead.
                                Agreed... and we should start with "Saint" Theresa. Phony*.

* not you... her.
                                -rmsharpe

Comment

Working...
                                X