Speaking ill of the dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael
    I have no problem with speaking ill of the dead. I do have a problem, however, with making judgments about people - alive or dead.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

You make judgments about me all the time you lunatic.

Comment

WIGLAF is of course correct. Only ****wits don't pass judgments.

In fact, we all do it. Let's say I'm following a pickup truck with a BUSH CHENEY '08 bumper sticker, a toothless whore strapped to the roof, and an obese mullet-wearing man driving who is yelling about turning on the ****ing lights in his motel 6. We would all consider him a redneck, yes?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

I'm tired of your steretypes. You cannot have it both ways...just because you operate under the guise of being a 'homo sexual' does not mean you can be a republican which believe it or not YOU ARE and then turn around and say OH HELLO REPUBLICANS ARE REDNECKS. Would you prefer I put it in terms you can understand? It is like if you're gay but then you're at a gay ice cream social and pretend to be the straight chocolate syrup boy who's just been hired for the gig from a temp agency. It's like Syriana, everything's connected, so if you can't connect the dots then go back to ninth grade and play Candy Land while the rest of the boys play some Scrabble.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            WIGLAF is of course correct. Only ****wits don't pass judgments.

In fact, we all do it. Let's say I'm following a pickup truck with a BUSH CHENEY '08 bumper sticker, a toothless whore strapped to the roof, and an obese mullet-wearing man driving who is yelling about turning on the ****ing lights in his motel 6. We would all consider him a redneck, yes?
            For the purpose of easy reference, sure. For the purpose of behavior prediction, no.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Lorizael, might be a wack job but he's got the right idea here

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

I'm tired of your steretypes. You cannot have it both ways...just because you operate under the guise of being a 'homo sexual' does not mean you can be a republican which believe it or not YOU ARE
                I'm a republican? :wiglaf: :jesustakethewheel: :americanidol:
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

For the purpose of easy reference, sure. For the purpose of behavior prediction, no.
                  Do you not drive? Passing judgments that lead to behavioural prediction is what good drivers do. You probably drive like a woman.*

* when you see women drivers, you should pass judgement that they are a terrible driver and take action accordingly

Comment

I don't have an excel spreadsheet on your personal beleifs like I do on all my horrifyingly heinous ex girlfriends but I can eyeball it and say yes, on everything from unions to taxes to defense to censorship to oil drilling you are the most conservative poster here. You are also gay which makes you like that gay blogger everyone is always talking about, I don't know his name but he's a gay republican with AIDS, google it (not image search). If I were drafting republicans Id get Cheny Bush and A-rod first then you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                      I don't have an excel spreadsheet on your personal beleifs like I do on all my horrifyingly heinous ex girlfriends but I can eyeball it and say yes, on everything from unions to taxes to defense to censorship to oil drilling you are the most conservative poster here. You are also gay which makes you like that gay blogger everyone is always talking about, I don't know his name but he's a gay republican with AIDS, google it (not image search). If I were drafting republicans Id get A-rod first then you.
                      I'm more of a libertarian than a republican. But I also like universal healthcare.

Show me one republican with a massive **** and I'll show you a poodle with five penises. On this basis alone I cannot be a republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        Do you not drive? Passing judgments that lead to behavioural prediction is what good drivers do. You probably drive like a woman.*
                        I'm a genius beyond your comprehension and as such I can instantly calculate the information I need to drive safely and don't have to rely on faulty approximations garnered through passing judgment.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm a genius beyond your comprehension and as such I can instantly calculate the information I need to drive safely and don't have to rely on faulty approximations garnered through passing judgment.
                          You haven't driven enough with all of the crazy drivers I have, evidently.

You need to be able to judge drivers to be extra cautious about. You can't provide such caution and attention to all drivers.

Comment

I'm sure I have. None of them are crazier than I am, though, so it doesn't matter.

Comment

You probably drive like a woman. As I said.

Comment

Well, I don't drive like my mother, who is consistently 10 below the speed limit, never drives on highways, and breaks whenever anything happens.

And I don't drive like my female housemate, who has no ability to maintain a constant speed and alternates between pumping the gas and breaking in order to hover around the speed at which she wants to travel - which is never fast enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X