So If Fannie Mae Goes Under. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    I thought we were strictly focused on sexual innuendo..
    Well, Apolyton Off Topic has become a haven for lewdness, shameless juvenile sex jokes, and a parade ground for perverts to show off their kinks without inhibition. But we need everybody to pitch in to keep it that way.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

Well, Apolyton Off Topic has become a haven for lewdness, shameless juvenile sex jokes, and a parade ground for perverts to show off their kinks without inhibition. But we need everybody to pitch in to keep it that way.
      It's too bad you're not a dude, otherwise I'd totally want you.
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

Well as long as there's a few of us willing to carry the torch, all is not lost. By the way, check the Funny Pictures Thread, post #109..

Comment

They'd never let it go under (5.3 trillion in holdings is huge) and it's easy to extend their loans/bonds.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles
            Fannie Mae, Sallie Mae, and Freddie Mac going down?

Sounds like a strange pr0n featuring old people.
            In a way it is. Financial pr0n.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

In a way it is. Financial pr0n.
              Oh, I bet after Freddie undergoes some stock inflation, he might have some interest in getting some leverage into Fannie's assets.

Poor Sallie, whose endowment might end up as an aged fail thanks to some bad arrears...
              B♭3

Comment

Damn it! If the US government hadn't spent so much money on the war and instead gave it to me, we wouldn't be in this mess. Ok, we still would be, but I'd be happy, and isn't that what really matters?
                Last edited by DaShi; July 15, 2008, 18:41.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

EDIT: pay no attention, read it wrong...
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

That's my fault for writing it so late after a long day.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                      Damn it! If the US government hadn't spent so much money on the war and instead gave it to me, we wouldn't be in this mess. Ok, we still would be, but I'd be happy, and isn't that what really matters?
                      Bah! Just go out and borrow $1/3 trillion, like the U.S. did to finance the war.

You'll be just as happy, and you'll never have to pay it back because your army of scumbag lawyers will keep the lenders tied up in court from the rest of your life.

Comment

I'd stash half of it in the Caymen Islands and then live like a rock star on the other half. When they came looking for it I'd declare bankruptcy and move to Brazil.

Comment

Working...
                        X