Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So If Fannie Mae Goes Under. . .

How does that affect my student loans?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

You'll owe twice as much.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You're ****ed.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Is Fannie Mae holding Sallie Mae hostage?
        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

They are all together, so I'd imagine what happens to one will effect tthe other.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Anyone know?
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nothing will happen to your student loan. Fannie and Sallie are not tied together. Sallie is explicitly government, while Fannie is implicitly guaranteed.

Fannie isn't going under anyway. It doesn't matter how much it takes to save it, the fed will make it available. In reality, it would take extremely large and immediate losses (somewhere in the neighborhood of $77 billion in the next 30 days) for Fannie to fail right now.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Thanks PLATO. That's what I expected since my loans were gov subsidized.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Fanny Hill going down

Comment

Cats and dogs will have to start living together.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                      Fanny Hill going down
                      Benny Hill going down
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                        Benny Hill going down
                        Just about anyone going down, feat. the Benny Hill Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                          Just about anyone going down, feat. the Benny Hill Theme
                          Just about anyone?

Unbelievable!

Comment

I don't do YouTube, but I seem to recognize from the first "opening image" where you're trying to take this.

I thought we were strictly focused on sexual innuendo..

Comment

Free program.
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; July 13, 2008, 13:58.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X