Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    I just sprtiz myself with Febreeze every couple of days
    they make the active component of Febreze where I work.

About once a month the entire region smells Springtime Fresh.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I am starting to really hate Springtime Fresh.

Comment

Remind me to go with Rain Fresh whenever you come around then
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I only use shampoo, btw.

My body hair has never felt so soft and silky...

Comment

I am a creature of habit - Bar Soap and a washcloth for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo
              News flash: university professors are pretty well-off.
              News flash, only tenured ones are. The rest are wage slaves.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Good point Chegitz!
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Yeah, tell me about it. If you're not tenured, you can basically say goodbye to your quality of life. But at least they do start with a good salary.

You can't say the same about people like me. I teach at university, but I'm no professor, not yet. In French, I'm a chargé de cours. I guess you would call me a lecturer, but I'm not sure. The money I get is ridiculous. Its cheap labor, really.
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I wonder if the bar soap users here know that bacteria can and does grow on bar soap?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This thread needs pictures
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

You don't need to use as much with a washcloth. With hands, you have to add more constantly. With a washcloth, only two or three times, and with a scrubbie, only once.
                        I only need to add it once with just hands. I am even a pretty big guy.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

What about sharing bar soap with people? I find it kind of gross...

Someone who understands where I'm coming from!
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Men have gotten yeast infections by sharing a bar of soap with a woman.

Women.
                            Bars of soap.

The only thing bars of soap are good for, is dropping them.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes Asher but those of us not of the Teletubbie age don't require every damn product to be put in plastic.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I only bathe outdoors, in summer and such. I shower.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X