No announcement yet.

Hypocrites and American politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Democrat, and I thought what Clark has done with McCain's military record was stupid - I do NOT want Democrats taking this up in any manner.
    Clark did not impugn McCain's service. Suggesting otherwise is lazy and intellectually dishonest.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

I'm just surprised that NPR would choose to pwn an Obama surrogate, given the opportunity.

That's a little off-script.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
        Please. You can't believe he doesn't have a hand in all this. Especially since this isn't the first time something like this has happened.
        Six or seven times in a period of 10 days democ-rats close to Obama does lend to the suspision of an orgnaized effort by surrogate, or the other hand, political yappers are also know for herd mentality.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
          Clark did not impugn McCain's service. Suggesting otherwise is lazy and intellectually dishonest.
          Yeah, but what would we talk about if we didn't all pretend this was serious?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Civ
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I wonder, will the McCain campaign denounce Sen. McCain for saying "‘I Absolutely Don’t Believe’ Military Service Alone Qualifies Somebody For President" and attacking McCain as a surrogate for Obama?
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                Six or seven times in a period of 10 days democ-rats close to Obama does lend to the suspision of an orgnaized effort by surrogate, or the other hand, political yappers are also know for herd mentality.
                I blame Bush.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Who doesn't?
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    I'll be the first to say that with the two nominees that the dems put up I was amused thinking that what should have been a slam dunk for the dems might not be. I've also been making fun of people that say McCain doesn't have a chance.

BUT looking at the recent polls (yes I know it's still way to early) and they're really looking bad for McCain.
                    It's not too early to tell. There aren't as many swing voters as the media is saying there are. Over the last few decades voters have because more devoted to a single party.

This one is set unless something happens.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                    X