Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Want Watching Your Back, Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Someone (and by "someone" I mean Agathon) has a problem paying attention.
    Sweet. Thanks dude. I owe you an e-beer.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

The fact that you managed to bicker with Asher on the first page of this very thread reveals just how effective your ignore policy is. Still, enjoy your posturing.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Laz on the same hand as Aggy does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

Bear in mind he's talking about Asher here. I think we've just nailed the bull****ter of the year award.
          True
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

I somehow can't picture you being super-useful in a fight. No offense, but really, I can't.
            Then that's because you're dense and place too much faith in stereotypes and know next to nothing about me.

Stiil, where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              I forgot the environment of this thread.
              We're talking back, not backside. Just wanted to be clear on the point.
              Modest, he ain't.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                Then that's because you're dense and place too much faith in stereotypes and know next to nothing about me.
                ? What stereotypes? You really don't conform to any stereotype that I know of. You just throw too many hissy-fits for me to picture you as cool under fire. Mind you, I'm probably no better...
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You should pick a Dead Pool member Elok. We're all cool in the face of tragedy.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X