Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Want Watching Your Back, Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would You Want Watching Your Back, Here?

I don't know why, but the question popped into my head.
    It's not as easy as it sounds. There may be some 6'6" x 250 lb guy here, but do you trust him?
    Would the person you're friends with, be able to help you out? Not that they wouldn't get an "A" for effort.
    Odd question, maybe, to some, but, I'm still curious.

I'm still working on my choice, but I at least know what I'm looking for.
    Someone else go first, while I think this over.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Someone less drunk than you right now.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Ben Kenobi's got my back.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Uh, Theben, as a matter of fact, I'm not drunk.
        I think I can say with certainty, you won't be making the short list.

Ben isn't a bad choice.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yes, it is.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What are we talking about? Are they helping you fight a bloody battle against a bunch of G's in the hood. Or are they lying for you to cover up a big mistake you had made? Or are they giving you a back rub?

Comment

A.

Comment

Is Pekka the only valid answer still? Or has he allowed others to share his throne?
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Donegeal.

And you, SlowwHand, would certainly be in the running. I feel you're extremely faithful and loyal to your friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
                    Pekka is the only valid answer.
                    QFT.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I have it narrowed down quite a bit.

I'm glad to be in the running. Thanks, Winston.

Comment

Depends who's a fast runner. I'm sure as hell not fighting.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'd take Ming at my back. (for obvious reasons)
                          Or Snoop.
                          Maybe even Sloww. Never bad to have a stubborn redneck with a gun watching your back.

I know I wouldn't want asher covering my back. but trust has nothing to do with that.

And remember, a good friend will come and bail you out of jail.
                          Your best friend will be sitting next to you in the slammer saying "man, that was awesome"
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I ssuppose if I had to have someone protecting me I would go for a trigger happy Texan, although I would make damn sure I couldn't be mistaken for a Mouse or a Mexican
                            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

If a trigger happy texan had to watch my back I would wair a kevlar vest, and a pair of cast iron underpants just to be sure
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                              X