The Crappiest Place on Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I am.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

I've been to Slough. Apparently Hull is far worse.
      Hull's a sh*t place to live if you want a career/job and to actually be able to live. It isn't a bad place to visit however, quite a pleasant city centre in fact.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I used to play gigs in Stoke. I also once converted some industrial chimney design software from TRS-DOS to MS-DOS GW-BASIC for Rafferty Chimneys in Stoke. My contribution to the industrial revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Hull's a sh*t place to live if you want a career/job and to actually be able to live. It isn't a bad place to visit however, quite a pleasant city centre in fact.
          I shall bear that in mind next time I'm driving up the A1 and wondering where to visit.

Comment

I vote Congo. All the other places you can make nice with the criminals in charge and maybe they'll leave you alone. Most of Congo has nobody in charge, just whichever militia passed through last. You can't stay on everybody's good side.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

When I was in the circus, no one wanted Minot, North Dakota for stateside service.
              Minot is a “micropolitan” city that approximately 37000 people proudly call their home. It is the fourth largest city in North Dakota
              They didn't want Thule, Greenland either. From that alone, they make my Top 20 anyway.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                In that case we'd include Gary, Indiana.
                I've heard of Gary, Indiana. You might be right.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney

surely NK borders russia too.
                  Doh!

However I believe that border is very small and very mountainous so not many people try running away that way AFAIK.
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Stoke and Hull are the joke cities of the North West and Yorkshire/Humber respectively. When all the other big industrial cities started to improve in the 90's they for soem reson got left behind.

The surrounding little towns round Hull are actually quite nice but they were reassigned to East Yorkshire and Hull got left with nothing but Dean Windass and an inabilty to pronounce coca-cola
                    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Stoke has it's football team in the Premier League though.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                        Stoke has it's football team in the Premier League though.
                        and they will be relegated with Hull
                        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I've heard of Gary, Indiana. You might be right.
                          Pshaw. Gary is cosmopolitan compared to Michigan City, Indiana.

I just visited their official website, and the first headline describes how mosquito control is now underway (!)
                          "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

A desturbing 5 worst places for girls:

Probably the boys don't fare well there either
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                            X