On LordShiva's Banana...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QFT
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hang on, LordShiva is a wealthy consultant type and AAHZ, as far as I can tell, is struggling. Why the hell are you buying things for him AAHZ, he's a lot wealthier than you!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Hang on, LordShiva is a wealthy consultant type and AAHZ, as far as I can tell, is struggling. Why the hell are you buying things for him AAHZ, he's a lot wealthier than you!
        Because I do not judge people by their wealth, nor do i seek any greater glory beyond my meager existence.

Believe it or not, I am a man of God, sir.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

What a load of old poo!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Obviously, strugling in, er, Jamaica, is still better off than wealthy in India.
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
            X