On LordShiva's Banana...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On LordShiva's Banana...

Last edited by ZEE; April 22, 2011, 04:33.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

I would put a photo of my "banana" as my avatar (it's a surprisingly popular request!), but rampant jealousy would result in me being banned and my avatar changed.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What do you mean you think it is 100 x 100? You can right click and look at properties. If you would spend more time learning the basics, instead of dreaming up titles for yourself, you'd know the size.

When I get back, I expect you to have posted some 100 x 100.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

100 x 100 is a weird dimension for a male banana, no matter what metric you use.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; April 22, 2011, 04:33.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I thought this would be about AAHZ coming on to LS.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It is.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

yes sir

perhaps LordSneeva can touch it up a bit, but thats best i can do.

moar bananas or Shiva pleeze!
                Not animated. Good effort, but try again.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

MOAR!
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This should fit LS perfectly.
                    Attached Files
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

This is blatantly stolen but seems to fit the LS vibe...
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hmm, OK.
                        Attached Files
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well, LS?
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

This thread is a dismal failure. AAHZ abandoned it in only 2 hours, and LS has never shown up.

I feel cheated. Or cheap. Or something.

Comment

He didn't?
                              Originally posted by LordShiva
                              MOAR!

Comment

Working...
                              X