Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot doctors

Yeah.

****ing A, what a trip. I was just in a network meeting with my bosses and doctors, the doctors called upon it because they want free coffee and look like they're important.

My boss said, that I can't be kept in the project if I don't come back fully after a month, because the funders will not budget medical expenses, period. So the doctors said, well, we think he will be in full condition... in September. I mean **** you, do you know what you just did? My boss said, well, it won't do then.

Then they scrabled some kind of an agreement, wanted to have thousand appointments more with me, where I say I feel OK, they say OK, 5 minutes in, 1 hour charge, once a week. Do you know how much that costs? A lot. I don't even want to go there, and it's like unless you conform to this, we will give a statement where it says you aren't in working condition, therefor my contract even could't be continued, even if my boss was to be satisfied. So what was supposed to help me did the exact opposite. Just when I heard, that my job is secured, it actually turns out it's not. I'm so fed up with this **** already, now the doctors are ****ing things up for me. I don't even have to lift a finger to come to a bigger mess.

Now I'm still on sick leave and it seems like they won't let me get off of it. Because I might burn out again fast. Well **** you, if I don't, I don't then have a job to come back to! Get it? I don't have any savings because this **** cost me too much to come here, meaning that I will become de facto homeless, or move back in with my dad, whcih I will have to do, sorry dad, didn't work out, can you buy some food for me as well? **** this.

I have a solution though. I start working NOW. I will give results to my boss, behind the backs of everyone else and say I'm doing just fine, and prove it by showing great efficiency, undermine the statement of the doctors and say they don't know **** and they just want to get paid. That's the only way. Or I don't have a job soon. ****ing ****! This is some BS, back to square one, this is so BS, I just... I just need to stay calm. ****ing idiots, they're truly screwing me up here. So eh, back to work I guess. Non-stop too, 24/7 **** starts again. Oh, and of course it's easy, I'm doing theory development, that's the most fun thing to do when you aren't exactly 100%. Because it's so easy.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

There are clearly some differences between Finland's healthcare system and America's.

I "burned out" at my last job and quit suddenly. Despite my pitiful performance at that job, my employer wanted me back and even offered some sort of psychiatric treatment above and beyond what was offered by my HMO. Too insane at the time, I declined.

Now, several months later, I have a job and health insurance again, and I've just made an appointment to see a therapist on Monday. My employer will never find out about this and the results of the therapy should never have any impact on my employment.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well, this is truly ****ed. This is where medical staff wants to take control, this is a process you see, where we ensure, that the treatment and situation of the employer is beneficial and best for the client. This is the "proactive" thing. Yeah, proactively ****ing up my job.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Wow. Talked to my doctor over the phone. She was SO out of touch from reality it scared me. No wonder she tries to heal me out of my job, she don't know if it's wednesday or sunday half the time.

Get this, I corrected her at least 4 times over the phone, that my sick leave ends today, and today is the 30th. She kept talking about 26th, and I had to say, no, it ends 30th, which is today. Today is 30th, Monday. Tomorrow July starts. My first work day again. 4 freaking times!

Then she kept saying how state won't come in and subsidize my salary for that try out for work. I was like whaaat? Then she was like, well, they won't give you a year deal. I was like what the hell are you talking about? And I had to explain, that if I'm on some program, where state pays half of my salary, that is I'm some disabled person, for a year, to try if I can work, dude, MY BOSS WILL NOT CONTINUE MY CONTRACT!

She was like, but you are now ... on University payroll? No I'm NOT! My boss said, when you were with me also, that he will not continue my contract unless I'm 100% in 6 weeks or so. Get it? I'm not on Uni payroll, that means I'm out of this job, if I'm on some damn program, or ... didn't you hear my boss?

Don't you know what I do for a living? I test security in private and state entities, I do it pretty freely, physical intrusions, you think they'll trust me if I'm on some damn state program, coming back from burn out? No ****ing way! That will be the end of my career in this path. Period. Not only did I explain this to be #1 priority when I came here, it seems like people don't get it.

So she was like, uh, so you start work tomorrow, and this part time job.... I was like no, I don't have a part time job, I have a FULL time job. What the hell is wrong with you? And it is the 30th, which is monday, which is TODAY. And I CAN work, I want to work, I've been saying this for few weeks now. And if not, I'm out of a job soon. Get it? You're healing me to unemployment!

She didn't know left from right, I'm serious, I was so damn afraid how "out there" she was. She got all facts wrong. All of them. And when I corrected her, she kept on getting them wrong time after time, I was like what the hell is wrong with you, seriously?

So then she was like OK, well I'll e-mail oyour boss, that the program can't be applied to you and the arrangement won't work then. I had to say Woaaah stop right there. Don't e-mail him. Oh yeah, and she remember his name wrong and it wasn't even in the same ball park, not even close. So I was like I'll see you on wednesday, do not e-mail him, there will be mix ups again, let's go over this on wednesday and then e-mail him.

I mean ****! Not only do I have to do her job now and direct and command her, it seems ... just wow.
        In da butt.

Comment

I was working in a factory in Shenzen and burned out. They just showed me the door and that was it.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Your doctor sounds like an administrator and not a doctor, Pekka.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No ****. Did we agree that she won't e-mail my boss BECAUSE of mix ups?

YES!

So that tomorrow we will look at the situation and then e-mail. That's the ONLY THING I ASKED AND STRESSED OUT!

She ****ing e-mailed him, the very message I told her not to e-mail because it's a misunderstanding and will lead to a bigger one.

She ****ing e-mailed it. It was just like how I had to instruct her it was 30th, not 26th, for like 4 times.

That ****ing idiot e-maield and ****ed my job. E-mailed my boss, my boss replied, I'm ****ed. Thanks a ****ing lot.

I don't know what to do, I guess I'll just get wasted.
              In da butt.

Comment

Seriously. I can't believe how stupid she is. I mean literally she must be one of the most stupid people I have ever encountered. I am not kidding. One of the most stupid EVER.

When I say she doesn't know left from right, I really mean it.
                In da butt.

Comment

sit down with your boss and explain to him that your doctor is an idiot and give him the examples
                  ask to change doctors

Comment

Working...
                  X