McCain 71 Obama 46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG SLOWW IS RACIST.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, I'm misunderstood.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's right, and we call them African-Americans nowadays instead of negroes.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

When have you ever heard me use that term? Or you just running your mouth? It must be the 2nd option.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

And I would like to be called a European-American... screw that, call me white and I'll call you black, even though I'm not really white but more a pinkish shade. And, we can all be Americans and rip on the French.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand The buzzword of this political campaign season is 'CHANGE'.
              Sloww points out one of the great weaknesses of the U.S. election process. It is so reliant on sound bites and slogans that we ignore the more detailed information that may be found, say, on the candidate's website. (LINK)

"Change" is a good slogan though. Whenever I walk through downtown L.A., all the homeless folks rattle their styrofoam cups at me and murmur over and over again: "Change."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  It must be the 2nd option.

Comment

Working...
                  X