• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCain 71 Obama 46

Teh other threadis didn't get the ages right
    Blah

Zombie Reagan, Infinity
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Zombie Reagan, Infinity
        and beyond
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

USURPER
          "

Comment

YOU SURPER
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You're super!
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Subaru!
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Tobaru!
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

D.L. Hughley on Obama: `He's like a tall Urkel dude'

By MIKE CIDONI, Associated Press Writer
                    1 hour, 35 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - If Barack Obama ever planned to show up to Tuesday's BET Awards, he'd have done well to prepare for a roasting by host D.L. Hughley.

"He does look like the dude from 'Mad' magazine," Hughley joked of the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee in an interview with AP Television. "It's so funny because he ain't a cool dude to me. He's like a tall Urkel dude (the bespectacled nerd from the '90s sitcom 'Family Matters'). But for the first black president, I'll take him. ... Like, how bad a president is George Bush, when the country goes, 'You know, we'll try the black guy'?"

Obama's competitors are also possible targets for the 44-year-old actor-comedian, who recently starred on TV's "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."

"I dug Hillary (Clinton) and I dug him," Hughley said. "I didn't have to not like her so I could like him, and not like him so I could like her."

Hughley didn't reserve his barbs for just the Democrats.

"And then you've got John McCain. And it's so funny, because you've got a guy who's half-black running against a guy who's half-dead."

The BET Awards, which recognize the best in black entertainment in 15 categories, will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The buzzword of this political campaign season is 'CHANGE'.

Candidates toss it around without really saying what they want to change to.

There's an old sea-story in the Marine Corps about a lieutenant who inspected his Marines in the field, and afterward told the 'Gunny' that the men smelled bad. The lieutenant suggested the solution might be they should change their underwear.

The Gunny responded, 'Aye, aye, sir, I'll see to it immediately!'

He then went straight into the squad tent and announced, 'The lieutenant thinks you guys smell bad, and wants you to change your underwear. Smith, you change with Jones, McCarthy, you change with Witkowskie, and Brown, you change with Schultz. Get to it!'

Lesson learned: A candidate may promise change in Washington , but don't count on things smelling any better.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Starting your jokes with, "It's so funny..." is not particularly funny.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's so funny because a dingo ate my baby!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Blame D.L. Hughley of BET. To use Don Imus' latest "misunderstanding",
                            Well, there you go. Now we know.

Comment

Working...
                            X