No announcement yet.

RIP George Carlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember listening to casettes of him on long road trips. I always wondered what fellow travelers thought I was doing when they saw me laughing my ass off hysterically through the car window.

**** **** ass
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Holy ****! That ********ing mother****er finally pissed in the ****ing bucket. ****! (tits)
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

RIP, mother****er.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

That ********er sure was imaginative. The local ****ing sports radio station played his baseball/football routine this morning. He was a good one, the mother****er
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Pi$$ Off Mother F**ker! He was the instigator in teaching me how to cus a blue streak! I loved that guy
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I remember him mostly as Rufus from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, since I don't get HBO or what-have-you. Still, I liked Rufus.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Didn't know the mother****er. The bastard was pretty good...

Last edited by Nostromo; June 23, 2008, 12:17.
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

And remember, dead people is something we should never joke about. Just like rape.

RIP George Carlin, you always had a sharp tongue in your head.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He also had a brief run playing Mr. Conductor on Shining Time Station (Thomas The Tank Engine children's show) in the early 90s.

I remember that ****ing freaked me out.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

"I don't do comedy that makes my audience think...because that would be the death of comedy. Rather, I do comedy that lets my audience know that I've been thinking." ... George Carlin.

Probably the most intellectual of today's comedians. He will prove to be irreplaceable.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                              And remember, dead people is something we should never joke about. Just like rape.

RIP George Carlin, you always had a sharp tongue in your head.
                              "Rape can be funny, just picture elmer fudd raping porky pig!"

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                              He also had a brief run playing Mr. Conductor on Shining Time Station (Thomas The Tank Engine children's show) in the early 90s.

I remember that ****ing freaked me out.
                              "F*ck the children. and i can say that, because i was mister conductor."
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Hmm, even though my worldview seemed to match up with Carlin's 99% of the time, not once did he ever make me laugh out loud. It wasn't any funnier than someone telling me the sky is blue. Am I weird?
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X