Cat Race You Are Last !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Race You Are Last !

no, not really. ahah , Just wanted to get everyone attention as I'm a new member on the board. Got some questions i hopefully can get answers to, an Id be more then happy to do the same. See everyone around the forums

DL!!!

w00t!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Comment

You may be somewhat disappointed by the on topic discussions on this board.

Fortunately you've stumbled on the off topic, and if we can ensnare you with the prospect of intelligent conversation you'll be too addicted to leave when you realize what a sham that promise is.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
            the prospect of intelligent conversation
            You've got more chance of winning the lottery than finding intelligent conversation on Off Topic.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

This is not my DL. My stable is full.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new Galactic settler.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

another indian. perhaps he can shed some light on the origins of hindu civilisation.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                    You've got more chance of winning the lottery than finding intelligent conversation on Off Topic.
                    Which is, uh, kind of what I was saying.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Which is, uh, kind of what I was saying.
                      So what you are saying is MikeH was not providing intelligent conversation?

You're more likely to be struck by lightning than to have intelligent conversation in the OTF.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm going insane. See you guys later.

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Greetings.

Pay no attention to Mr Snuggles, he would like it too much.

And dont take Wiglaf seriously.

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Only take me seriously.

Unless I am wearing my purple shirt.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X