No announcement yet.

Cat Race You Are Last !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings, sir. May your time on these boards be long and fruitful. Beware the banana addicted posters--they may try to mug you for change.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Re: Cat Race You Are Last !

Originally posted by GALACTIC
      no, not really. ahah , Just wanted to get everyone attention as I'm a new member on the board. Got some questions i hopefully can get answers to, an Id be more then happy to do the same. See everyone around the forums
      Welcome to the board. Don't mind the DL dancing as it is a long tradition here at this board.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

We actually outlaw French punctuation here.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

His posting style reminds mo of ottok. Could it be... ?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
          X