Request to the American Polies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
    80% of those threads are started by Oerdin.
    I'm only 19%. The other 1% is the rest of Apolyton.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Request to the American Polies...

Originally posted by Hueij

So please, if you want our love again...
      No, but thanks for asking!

(Actually, I just showed up here to find out what "polies" meant. I thought it was another "don't taze me, bro!" thread....)

"The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        Hueij, you're a 1999er. Surely you remember the days when the OT active threads came fast and furious, with legitimate active threads running multiple pages.

We've already eliminated history, sports, and technology threads. Surely you can sort through the relative dribble of our current level of OT thread production. Or -- here's a thought -- don't open threads about American politics.
        I agree completely with this.

But since you're a 2002'er, you know as well as anybody that Hueij just doesn't like America or Americans, which to me looks like the sole reason behind this.. remarkable thread of his.

Comment

Dammit, some of you Yanks are really defensive
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
          X