Request to the American Polies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to the American Polies...

Over here, in the rest of the world, we hear very little about American politics, but it has come to our attention that you are going to elect your next president in November. That is 5 (five) months from now.

And though we may appreciate your eagernes to show the rest of us how your democratic process works it gets, well, kind of tiring.

So I would request of you, as a favour to the rest of us, not to start a new thread about every fart of one of the candidates, one of the campaign teams, one of the supporters/antagonists or one of your fine news media.

Twelve threads on the first page of the OTF is more than we can handle

So please, if you want our love again after the eight disastrous Bush years, please...?
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

80% of those threads are started by Oerdin.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Personally I'd like to hear more about the upcoming Dutch elections.

You guys have elections, right
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          Personally I'd like to hear more about the upcoming Dutch elections.

You guys have elections, right
          I wish
          Once again...

Comment

Bergkamp for Prime Minister
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Arthur Seyss-Inquart for Reichskommissar of the Netherlands

Comment

Well...the Dutch idea of solving the American subprime mortgage crisis by secretly giving Ambassador Roland Arnall (Ameriquest Mortgage Founder) cancer didn't seem to work.

At least they are trying to be positively involved in American Politics.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                  Arthur Seyss-Inquart for Reichskommissar of the Netherlands
                  You guys really don't follow Dutch politics, don't you. The man died years ago

Anyway (when did people start to say anyways)?, this is about starting new threads, not Dutch politics
                  Once again...

Comment

There's only two things I hate. Those intollerant of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch.
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                      Anyway (when did people start to say anyways)?, this is about starting new threads, not Dutch politics
                      So please, if you want our love again after the eight disastrous Bush years, please...?

oh really?

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Ah well, I expected no less from a Hauptman with one n short...

Edit: this one is about Hauptman[sic] 's post.
                        Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

oh really?

Really
                          Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

You guys really don't follow Dutch politics, don't you.
                            Because no one here posts many threads about Dutch politics. You have the power to create tons of threads about your elections too, but you don't.
                            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Maybe instead of *****ing about the American political threads, you should work to make your own country more relevant

Comment

Working...
                              X