X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women never cease to amaze me

Read it and weep for mankind.

Cellar monster Josef Fritzl receives hundreds of love letters

Cellar monster Josef Fritzl has been sent hundreds of love letters from lonely women offering him romance.

Some of the women have said that Fritzl, who locked his daughter Elisabeth in a cellar for 24 years and fathered her children, is 'good at heart' and misunderstood.

Fritzl has so far received a mountain of 200 love letters.

Those writing to the 73-year-old former electrician believe that he wanted to keep his daughter out of trouble and so kept her prisoner for most of her life.

Fritzl fathered seven children through his daughter and he is now in Austria's Sankt Poelten prison where he has also received a mountain of hate mail.

So far he has received a total of 5,000 letters.

Elisabeth, 42, is recovering in a psychiatric clinic. Three of her children were kept prisoner in the dungeon with her.

He is due in court again on Friday – when he will almost certainly be sent back to jail to await trial.

Prosecutor Gerhard Sedlacek has said that Fritzl did not have an accomplice.

From the start, investigators have said there was no sign that Fritzl had help - even though many have been baffled how he managed to keep his daughter and their children hidden for so long.

The authorities should arrange for these women to 'meet up' with Fritzl and arrest them, too.

Comment

I think this has more to do with humans being ****ed up than women being ****ed up. Feel free to reinforce your own prejudices, though.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Women never cease to amaze me, either
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That is nothing compared to...

New Kids on The Block consisted of brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg and Danny Wood. The group went on to sell over 70 million albums worldwide[1], generated hundreds of millions of dollars in concert revenues, and paved the way for acts like Backstreet Boys, Take That and *NSYNC.

Women
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

It happen all the times.

Women writing loves letter to serial killers, killers, bandits, inmates. I don't know why...
            bleh

Comment

Probably the same reason that boys are attracted to guns.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If out of the 5000 letters, 200 were love letters and 4800 where hate mail, then there's still hope for mankind.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Women
                  Blah

Comment

What could any woman find attractive about being tied up, spanked, and kept in a dungeon?

Excuse me, I've just come.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Yes, you did just get to this thread.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: Women never cease to amaze me

Originally posted by aneeshm
                        Read it and weep for mankind.
                        I'm a little bit more disturbed by the men they are attracted to.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Fortunately only a minority of women want to reward rapists, abusers and violent criminals. Perhaps AC is one of these, but to judge women generally on the basis of the desires of a minority is as mistaken as judging men generally on the actions of rapists.

Comment

It's been a good few years but have you seen the Fast Show?
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                            X