No announcement yet.

Another 'Look at Me' Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might even try and youtube the good bits, i.e. the bit(s) when I get a question right...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

short bit
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Bloody geeks. Alas MOBIUS didn't get a question wrong (although I must say that I got all of his questions right too ). The team won £5k...actually to be fair it was the most overwhelming defeat I've seen on the show...swiped the smile of that smug c**t CJs face
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

We absolutely twatted them!

I think there were only two questions on the whole show I didn't know the answers of outright, but then I didn't have to answer those ones...

Eggheads on BBC iPlayer

Comment

Only available in the U.K. dammit.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Isn't this one of those shows where everyone who goes on there is a loser, even if they win?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Like Hollywood Squares? Loser Actors and Loser Contestants... Seriously, what kind of show is that?!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Something like that

And WhoTF is Mr Snuggles?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Naked pictures?
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Something like that

And WhoTF is Mr Snuggles?
                      The husband of Mrs Snuggles, quite LOVABLY obviously.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

We absolutely twatted them!

I think there were only two questions on the whole show I didn't know the answers of outright, but then I didn't have to answer those ones...

Eggheads on BBC iPlayer
                        Awesome!! Congrats!!

Is this one of those shows where you can keep coming back till you lose?
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

No
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

We didn't even get a T-Shirt...

Comment

I hope you at least got to keep that £5k.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X