Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 'Look at Me' Thread...

This time, literally!

My team and I will be appearing on a TV quiz show called 'Eggheads' this Thursday on BBC2 at 6pm, and also available on iPlayer for a week after that...

I claim to be right about everything (with good reason on Poly!), but will I look like an idiot with 'egg' on my face in a couple of days' time...?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

You've got a nerd team?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're on Eggheads? I will make sure I watch that, have a good laugh!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Polytubbies on TV
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Polytubbies on TV
          This time, doing something worthwhile.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            You've got a nerd team?
            The South Wales Warriors American Football team...

Comment

All decent, respectable folk will be watching the football.

Comment

Aren't you even in the slightest bit curious/hoping I'll fall flat on my face...?

Anyway, there's always iPlayer...

Comment

Sorry, you don't quite have the allure of Austria v Poland in the Dolphin Tavern. :shrug:

Comment

Cool. I hope you pwn them all, Mobius.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

best of luck, i fear you'll need it.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Re: Another 'Look at Me' Thread...

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                        This time, literally!

My team and I will be appearing on a TV quiz show called 'Eggheads' this Thursday on BBC2 at 6pm, and also available on iPlayer for a week after that...

I claim to be right about everything (with good reason on Poly!), but will I look like an idiot with 'egg' on my face in a couple of days' time...?
                        Good luck to you. I mean on the answering, not the egg part.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Another 'Look at Me' Thread...

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                          This time, literally!

you are not going to break out another one of your horrid songs are you?
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

AAHZ, don't EVEN go there.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Mobieeeeeee Tubbies
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                              X