Electithreadi '08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electithreadi '08

Well, the U.S. presidential candidates are decided, so let's have a vote. Apolyton, who's it going to be?
    Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.
    36.00%
    John Sidney McCain III
    48.00%
    Other/Invalid/Etc.
    16.00%
    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

John McCain's not an invalid. He's merely disabled.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Actually, no, not that funny, sorry...

I have a feeling this brief McCain lead is going to evaporate in a few hours...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I voted Other.
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

McCain
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

McCain

@non-americans: your votes are invalid, so please vote invalid. Thank you.
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Yea, if voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.

SPec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Teh whole poll is invalid.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                  McCain

ooops. Then you can remove my 27 votes for McCain i guess.
                  What?

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                    McCain

Only if you will keep this the sole election thread for all the running-mate picking, mudslinging, inuendo and discussions about the respective haemerroids (or lack thereof).

You're a staff member, see to it
                    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Honestly I can't see myself pulling the proverbial lever for either one of these guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X