Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save SlowwHand

The guy says he's leaving for a while.

Bring back SlowwHand! We want SlowwHand!

Show your support.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm one of the ones he's mad at.

I like Sloww but I'm not going to kiss his ass and tell him everything about his fine state is perfect. It isn't. If that hurts his feelings, so be it.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

He's generally not too thin-skinned in my experience. What happened?
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Who is threatening him?
          Blah

Comment

This thread happened.

Sloww wanted to crow about how wonderful the Texas reforms were. We didn't all agree.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The eyes of Texas are upoooooooon you!

Edit: I now see what happened. It's more mindless Texas bashing in SlowwHand's "Texas high court creates integrity unit" thread.

I can see Sloww's point. Sometimes it seems as if the brainless jackasses have taken over Poly.
              Last edited by Zkribbler; June 5, 2008, 14:00.

Comment

So you support Sloww's argument then?

Comment

Sloww was setting himself up. Texas has one of the worst records in the country when it comes to wrongful conviction, and he's crowing about how great they are for trying to catch up and strutting about about how Texas leads the nation in standards of justice.

He was asking for it.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I thought it was pretty mild compared to typical bashing!
                    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

It wasn't even bashing.

Comment

The post that sent him over the edge is:

Until the Texas courts stop protecting those pedophiles, they don't have integrity.
                        Sounds like Texas bashing to me.

And for the record, Texas courts aren't "protecting" pedophiles. They're merely saying that even families who have the same religion as pedophiles are entitled to due-process rights before having their children taken away, absent evidence of imminent harm to the child.

Comment

People poke at Texas to troll Slowwy, it has been done for over 5 years.

Slowwy has always gotten a bit peeved but this has been an ongoing cycle. much lulz have been had in the process.

I guess he finally snapped
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

When will you?

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                              The post that sent him over the edge is:

Sounds like Texas bashing to me.

And for the record, Texas courts aren't "protecting" pedophiles. They're merely saying that even families who have the same religion as pedophiles are entitled to due-process rights before having their children taken away, absent evidence of imminent harm to the child.
                              One dubious post out of 32 or 33 constitutes a "bash".

Comment

Working...
                              X