Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any real purpose to multiple Internet fora...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ocktoepuss
    @Elok -- I'm not asking about merging every forum on the planet together. I just think it is curious that there are, what, four or five sites on the Internet all revolving around/borne out of this one strategy game.
    I'm aware only of CivFanatics and this place, and we don't really get along with them. Forget the specific reason why and damn am I drunk where's the drunkithreadi?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Well, I'll be. Gramps has done something that I find funny.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

First time for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Man I miss you as my boss MarkG

Life has been a struggle since I have to kiss up to that canadian, he doesnt love me like you did, talk soft to me, prod me to do what I know I must
          That avatar is quite disturbing. If only the usernames "Minge" or "Minger" or "Mong" were available.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

I'm aware only of CivFanatics and this place, and we don't really get along with them. Forget the specific reason why and damn am I drunk where's the drunkithreadi?
            It sucks. We can't even go to Civfanatics and call them fags because it's our forum that has all the gays.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Or Ming's Gay Lover
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                Life has been a struggle since I have to kiss up to that canadian, he doesnt love me like you did, talk soft to me, prod me to do what I know I must
                suddenly i have second thoughts about that idea for Chicago 2016
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X