X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hueij

That means that we still will be beaten by Italy next Monday
    I'm afraid this is true.

I guess if you are lucky the Swiss refuse and we continue to pump nerve gass into the atmosphere.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Fixed that for you.
      well when Austrians build their country on your ancestral lands and Italians kept yout biggest city Trst you are now trying to claim that the three villages and half of the beach were yours to compensate

We'd love that, that way we could sell our electiricity to people who actually pay for their energy.

sneaky, sneaky... we agree to build two plants together (that's why communism does not work), and pay for the one being built in Slovenia, only for the Slovenes to renegade on the agreement and say that they will not help build the second one in Croatia... so we end up in joint ownership of the one in Slovenija... only in the end to end up paying more for the electricity anyhow...

the best part is that even if there is some sort of a disaster Krsko is a lot closer to Zagreb than Ljubljana, and I am going there over the weekend next week
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave

well when Austrians build their country on your ancestral lands and Italians kept yout biggest city Trst you are now trying to claim that the three villages and half of the beach were yours to compensate
        True that. And yes we are trying to compensate by keeping our village and half a beach.

We'd love that, that way we could sell our electiricity to people who actually pay for their energy.

sneaky, sneaky... we agree to build two plants together (that's why communism does not work), and pay for the one being built in Slovenia, only for the Slovenes to renegade on the agreement and say that they will not help build the second one in Croatia... so we end up in joint ownership of the one in Slovenija... only in the end to end up paying more for the electricity anyhow...

the best part is that even if there is some sort of a disaster Krsko is a lot closer to Zagreb than Ljubljana, and I am going there over the weekend next week
        Yeah, well in 1987 it didn't seem a good idea to build a second plant anymore.

As far as I'm concerned since you don't want to take your half of the nuclear waste or pay for its disposal the plant is ours.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

As far as I'm concerned since you don't want to take your half of the nuclear waste or pay for its disposal the plant is ours.

true that... but I guess this has been sorted since 2002 (and we are still chasing that year of undelivered electricity)... but now I only hope that I don't end up being green glowing toxic hazard when back to Heathrow from Zagreb next week
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

true that... but I guess this has been sorted since 2002 (and we are still chasing that year of undelivered electricity)... but now I only hope that I don't end up being green glowing toxic hazard when back to Heathrow from Zagreb next week
            I'm trying to find a spider in the hopes of gettin superpowers.

Comment

Working...
            X