Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most wrong slash fic pairing of all times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    Charlie Brown's mom/Snoopy.
    I had no idea that Charlie Brown was adopted by a homosexual couple.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

I gather that's been done many times. You can go to www.restrictedsection.org to check. The summaries make for damned funny reading, even if I don't ever, EVER want to read the stories. Now, Hagrid/Dobby or Aragog/Ron? That's more unusual.

EDIT: Fun example--

Familial Obligations by Aleisha Potter (NC-17 - Bill/Fleur, Bill/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione) Hermione Granger's future brother-in-law came to her with an odd request. "Have my baby." Now she has a choice to make. She is in dangerous waters and has more to lose than just her relationship with Ron should she do this, she may just lose her heart. Chapters: i | ii | iii | iv

...oh my.
      B♭3

Comment

Well, at least there were no hits when I searched the site for "Aragog." But "Dobby" returned four:

Bald is Beautiful Baby by Ladyofthemasque (NC-17 - Ron/Winky) After a disfiguring accident at the end of the Final Battle, Ron needs to regain his confidence in his sexual appeal, and Dobby asks Winky to assist.
        Dobby's Mistake by Yohannon (NC-17 - Harry/House elves) Harry's already losing enough sleep, when Dobby awakens him in the dead of night to help with a problem of Dobby's own devising. House elves really SHOULDN'T mess with magic, especially using books stolen from a certain blonde haired nemesis of Harry's!
        Dobby's Nose by SunshineFanFics (NC-17 - Harry/Dobby) Dobby knows the best way to relax Harry Potter, sir!
        The Truth About Harry Potter, or What the House Elf Saw by GMTH (NC-17 - Harry/Snape) Winky gets the wrong idea when she sees Harry with Snape. Dobby has to set her straight.

And, for "Hagrid":

A Glint In His Eye by Sijian (NC-17 - Hagrid/Dumbledore) Dare you to delve into the twisted realm of Hagrid and his pink umbrella? After Harry's untimely death, a traumatized Hagrid decides to take revenge on Dumbledore.
        Animagick by Icarus (NC-17 - Hagrid/Buckbeak) Er. This is not my fault. But it's funny. Sirius Black walks in on an awkward moment for Hagrid, who has more magical talent than was previously known.
        Flaming Christmas Puddings by Gillian (NC-17 - Hagrid/McGonagall) It seems these two have a past. But why no present? Maybe it took the right setting to make it happen again.
        Hogwarts Confidential by Reddfrogg (NC-17 - Hermione/Hagrid) Hermione is frustrated, and looking for a shag. but with whom?
        Home Brew by Lynda (NC-17 - Snape/Hagrid) The tasks that duty leads us to perform can be daunting. Severus tackles a large problem.
        Meeting Half Way by Yohannon (NC-17 - Hagrid/Madame Maxime) Harry decides to take a midnite stroll to visit Hagrid, and inadvertently stumbles into a clandestine meeting between his half-giant friend and Madame Maxime, Headmistress of Beauxbatons. Much lurid hilarity ensues. For timeline anal-retentives this story was written to fit between the last two chapters of Book IV.
        Scream by Seeker (NC-17 - Snape/Hagrid) Snape loses a bet. Revenge doesn't quite work out.
        Unexpected by Seeker (NC-17 - Snape/Harry, Snape/Other, Snape/Remus, Snape/Sirius) Warnings: BDSM. Sadist!Harry and Masochist!Snape join Hagrid in the forest.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Oh, and there's a story wherein Filch screws his cat, and a fourteen-chapter epic centered around Harry and...Fenrir Grayback. And Moody gets some action in at least one story. Wow, there are some sick people out there. Thank goodness RS.org is around to make the rest of us feel well-adjusted, huh?
          1011 1100

Comment

I am so glad that I only read the last part of the last sentence of the last post.

Please can the mods delete this thread? this is supposed to be a family site, and if it isn't deleted, can they please give me a vomit smily.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Gollum / Sauron
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Tsk. Some people have no appreciation for ghastly comedy.
                1011 1100

Comment

ghastly comedy is only funny if I don;t throw up into my mouth after thinking about thinking about it.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

@ elok's list

Comment

Mini-me / Willow
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Optimus Prime/Bumblebee

Comment

Mini-Me / Ron Jeremy
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Mini-Me / Optimus Prime

Comment

Optimus Prime/Bumblebee
                              You sick sick man. Pairing inaminate objects like that is beyond the pale.
                              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by LotC
                                Mini-Me / Optimus Prime

Comment

Working...
                                X