I thought you would be bigger.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you would be bigger.....

So, I walk into the cafeteria at work yesterday and I see a guy thatlooks very similar to professional wrestler Shawn Michaels. Except this guy seems to small. Called the 11-yo stepson/wrestling fanatic and confirm that the tattoos that thisguy has are the same as the wrestler. So, I wait until he his finished eating and ask for his autograph for my stepson, which he gives me. I couldn't help think of the line from Roadhouse "Ithought you'd be bigger."

Perverts.

But that's not the end of the story. His father is a patient in the hospital and I'm called to repair a light in his room. I test the light and it requires a new ballast.

When I get back, Sean Michaels is leaning against the sink that the light is over. I give him my best "Move it, or I'll tear you to pieces" look, causing him to immediately move away from the sink in fear.*

I proceeded to finish my repairs and left the room.

ACK!

* Story slightly embellished for dramatic effect.
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Is this one of the fake wrestlers?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's just a sexy boy, SEXY BOOOYY, he's not your boy toy, BOY TOOOOYY
      Last edited by LordShiva; May 28, 2008, 23:06.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Is this one of the fake wrestlers?
        Yeah.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Shawn Michaels currently holds the World Tag Championship with his opponent in this match, John Cena. Shawn is 6'1" and weighs 225 pounds. "The Heartbreak Kid" has had some great WrestleMania success in the past. At WrestleMania XII, he beat Bret Hart in a 60-minute Iron Match to win his first WWE Championship. Shawn earned this title shot by winning a three-way match against Randy Orton and Edge.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Way to go tubes, you totally pwned the dude
            Monkey!!!

Comment

funny thing is in a few days ill be having to see this same guy and his father my self in a few days since his dad is coming to surgery in a week.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Have them take out his tonsils or something as a kind of special tribute and appreciation deal.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If thats a recent pic, it looks like he's off the HGH/roids combo.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

It also looks flagrantly homosexual--leather pants that draw attention to the crotch. Or is my gaydar busted?
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

gaydar must be busted His wife is at the hospital with him and she aint a little gal. Got some boobs biger then sh$t and some dyed blonde hair that is longer then his.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Hey, I wasn't saying he necessarily is gay, just that if he isn't he's giving off the wrong message with that outfit and hairstyle. Maybe the facial expression too. I am not denying that he's a...macho, macho man.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Pro wrestling is gay.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I like that little write up about him, though. It's as if it took 60 minutes of actual battle to decide who would win the championship and the outcome was in doubt until the bitter end.
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I misread the title as "I thought yours would be bigger" and wondered what kind of thread that would be.....
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X