Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dry

http://www.kimel.net/syphilitic.html
    I don't suppose any lady has ever taken credit for giving him a bit of a tumble? news like that might have seriously impacted his career early on. I wonder if he somehow managed to have her silenced?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

As I intonated earlier in the thread with my "serious answers" and Romanov comment - I would have thought it was obvious that they would have executed him straight away.
      Considering the behavior you sometimes found with allied soldiers (executing people with uniforms that were or just resembled SS uniforms at once) it might have happened even without order from above by the soldiers who found him.

But well, as the question is what we would do if we were Hitler:
      I would probably take the next sub either to Argentina or to Japan (Japan was the closest surviving ally to germany and after all mid 1945 it wasn´t clear that the war against Japan would be over so fast)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
        But well, as the question is what we would do if we were Hitler:
        I would probably take the next sub either to Argentina or to Japan (Japan was the closest surviving ally to germany and after all mid 1945 it wasn´t clear that the war against Japan would be over so fast)
        Yes it was. The US submarine fleet had completely isolated the Japanese home islands by spring 1945. US subs even took up station in the Straits of Tsushima. Unlike Great Britain in 1918 or 1940 Japan didn't have the US sending out ships faster than its enemies could sink them. The blockade of Britian was never anywhere near as effective as the blockade of Japan. Japan was done for, it just took the Japanese government time to realise it.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
        X