Nazis in antarctica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazis in antarctica?

Now before you dissmis this conspiracy theory... I know that if I was Hitler in the middle of 1945, I would have ditched the place in a U-boat not antartica but somewhere in Latin America. And even antartica isn't that crazy, I mean who would think of looking for you there? Just build a small base, live there for 10 or so years, long enough for people to forget about you and for time to change your appearance, also loose the moustache and you are free to then start a life elsewhere.

Off course there is the problem of the allies figuring out you have a base in New Swabia and them sending a small fleet to raze your log cabin.

So what do you think is the most likely scenario in which Hitler didn't kill himself in Germany in 1945? Secondary question what would you do if you where Hitler in mid 1945?
    Last edited by Heraclitus; May 28, 2008, 20:05.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Antarctica: Hitler, UFO and Nukes
    http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/m...475772,00.html (German)
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I think commiting suicide was one of his better decisions in every aspect - from his view and from ours. I wouldn't want yesterdayish people keep complaining about an executed Hitler as a hero and proof of winner's justice.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Most likely scenario is that he'd be locked in cell by the Russians (or Americans if they had that as an objective) for the rest of his natural life.

On a slight sidenote, if Hitler were caught, I don't think it would have been publicised. Just as I don't think they would publicise the capture of Osama Bin Laden. Gives the capturer free reign to treat the person as they wish.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

not a chance, he'd have been executed
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

But wouldn't they want to bring him to court?

Or at least make it seem like suicide?
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The Russians would have treated him royally. You know how they treated the Romanovs.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                But wouldn't they want to bring him to court?

Or at least make it seem like suicide?
                Under Stalin they would have probably executed the real guy and made show trials for all of his doubles
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

Under Stalin they would have probably executed the real guy and made show trials for all of his doubles

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    not a chance, he'd have been executed
                    We are giving serious answers?

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

We are giving serious answers?

I know I was expecting at least one "He could have used the Vrill MkIII ships to escape to the Moon" answer.

Comment

I was, but then I figured I plug the weebl stuff to much. Ah what the hell:

Comment

From 1945 to 1950 the official Soviet position was that Hitler was in hiding somewhere in Argentina.
                          Interesting didn't know that.
                          Last edited by Heraclitus; June 2, 2008, 19:25.

Comment

And where did he hide after 1950
                            Blah

Comment

Ha!

And I didn't even google for the Nazi base on the dark side of the moon...
                              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                              And notifying the next of kin
                              Once again...

Comment

Working...
                              X