Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is one thing Apolyton doesn't know about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    her disregard?..how about b etor ignoring this post
    B etor has an ex-husband already?! Well, he is probably young so I would suggest instead... oh, wait, I get it. Your right, Grandpa; our favourite wild child does not need further inspiration.

Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

• You could be killing him softly with your songs...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Omni Rex Draconis

...offers of baked goods.

Once that is done, you can add the accumulative ingested toxin of your choice...
        Rhubarb leaf works well. The stem often finds its way into pies but the leaves are poisonous.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

her disregard?..how about b etor ignoring this post
          well other than the fact that i just read these posts now since i was at an amusement park the majority of the day, i have no idea what you're talking about.

but that does sound like a good plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

wouldnt a big knife work much better

If you're like this when you're mellow, what are you like when you have PMS?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
              wow cronos was a BAMF
              I used to be one...
              what is funny, is, I never thought I was one. Tonight I traveled to my hometown (Beloeil) and I met some of my best highschool friends,and we discussed about our pranks and stupid things that we did in highschool.

anyway; that was old times. Sometimes I wish I could go back... and be naive as I was.... anyway!
              bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor

well other than the fact that i just read these posts now since i was at an amusement park the majority of the day, i have no idea what you're talking about.

but that does sound like a good plan
                /me would like all to look at b etor's avatar and location field, something about being a smelly something or other...geeshh, old Gramps just knew everyone would get it??

We both read this book while rising in our careers some years back
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  Im currently fighting with my ex husband and secretly planning his murder any ideas???
                  Seduce a pharmacist.

Then ask him to kill your husband, then stab him and claim that you couldn't control your anger once he revealed he had killed your husband.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Poor Tuberski.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi
                      Poor Tuberski.
                      Poor Tubes indeed

He gonna have to kill a pharmicist as well as Mrs Tubes killing her ex

Comment

• I'm homophobic.

Insofar as I can't stand it when things are always the same.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• I could change that for you, baby.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                            I'm homophobic.

Insofar as I can't stand it when things are always the same.
                            Thanks for the sig Alinestra

This is one of many, including but not limited to ..........my Birthday and better be nice, still recovering from my Faux Pas earlier this week

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus

Seduce a pharmacist.

Then ask him to kill your husband, then stab him and claim that you couldn't control your anger once he revealed he had killed your husband.
                              Outside of the stabbing part, you lifted that straight from Desperate Housewives, second season.
                              B♭3

Comment

• What is one thing Apolyton doesn't know about you?

, the phone number , ASL

Should apolyton know more about us , ....
                                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                                X