X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I killed the furry inside me long ago
    Blah

Comment

• At least it didn't affect your typing.

Back to the 'issue', if anyone who read this knows **** about Sharia law, they'd know that one of the biggest sins in Islam is to be Muslim and renounce your faith. So either Barack wasn't very Muslim to begin with, or he just completely cut his ties with the Muslim faith. There's no "oh noes, dun eviil a-rab is gonna destroy 'murica!!" here.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• For Al Qaeda, the answer – and the implication – is clear.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• What, so it wasn;t a big sin to denounce his muslimhood
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Yeah, IIUC, under conservative Islamic teaching it's just about the worst thing you can do.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• He is an APOSTATE? and is that why the doctor sticks his fingers up O's ass once a year?
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• That'd be a prostate, for which he'd have to be postrate.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                  For Al Qaeda, the answer – and the implication – is clear.

-Arrian
                  All your muslims are belong to us
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos

All your muslims are belong to us
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      That's fine. We can skip the holding hands part.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Answer me this. Let's say I walk around downtown in Dallas holding hands with my SO for 20 minutes. Do I hear any derogatory comments?
                        Dude, as you have already alluded to, all metropolitan areas will still have an element of homophobia among the diversity of population and anti-homophobic, progressive elements.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                        X