X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krill
    just weirdness
    I'm weird?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Yeah, you remind me of me and I know I'm weird, that's why I think you're AAHZs' DL.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Yeah, you remind me of me and I know I'm weird, that's why I think you're AAHZs' DL.
        What is it with people telling me I remind them of them, am I some sort of social cameleon?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

No, you just lack your own personality, or it is an incredably crap one so you try to take others personalities
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

No, you just lack your own personality
            :better crying:

or it is an incredably crap one so you try to take others personalities
            Disscus the topic not the posters.

Unless the poster is the topic in which case we may have a paradox. Does this mean that poly isn't a coherent universe?

BTW Dosen't that mean your presonality is crap as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
              Unless the poster is the topic in which case we may have a paradox. Does this mean that poly isn't a coherent universe?
              No threads disccusing posters allwoed under site rules.

Comment

BTW Dosen't that mean your presonality is crap as well?

Disucss posters and not the topic...ugh, better make that vice versa.

Comment

No threads disccusing posters allwoed under site rules.
                  Ahh, but what about threads like the famous intelligence ranking thread KrazyHorse started?

Comment

Ahh, but what about threads like the famous intelligence ranking thread KrazyHorse started?
                    Supposedly KH had to get the OK from the admin and he could only rank posters who agreed to be posted. I ended up 6th from bottom because he didn't know me at all :shrug: I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the fact KH thinks anything a chemist ca do a physict can do but not vice versa so dropped hte ranking for all chemists.

Comment

Ok, if are prefectly honest here chemistry is fundamentally a small part of physics. Once we figure out a few of the underlying stuff chemistry will be facing bottom up as well as top bottom erosion, untill it will be no more.

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.

Comment

I swear to God, I was thinking of starting a thread, asking if they were related.

WOW!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

well its not my fault the wrong people are posting, if you have a DL feel welcomed to reveal its name so I can use it
                          Heraclitus and Krill

Comment

This is the Off Topic forum (of questionable quality)
                            Flame wars, camwhores, and +1 posts (as far as the eye can see)
                            Texans, evil Finland, and Commies (all posting custom smilies)
                            This is the Off Topic forum...

[interlude]
                            Down from on-topic... like a vulgar Athena
                            Came a ski-happy trio... with Alinestra Covelia
                            She held in each hand... a well-greased pole
                            Provided by Lancer... and Grandfather Troll.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                              This is the Off Topic forum (of questionable quality)
                              Flame wars, camwhores, and +1 posts (as far as the eye can see)
                              Texans, evil Finland, and Commies (all posting custom smilies)
                              This is the Off Topic forum...

[interlude]
                              Down from on-topic... like a vulgar Athena
                              Came a ski-happy trio... with Alinestra Covelia
                              She held in each hand... a well-greased pole
                              Provided by Lancer... and Grandfather Troll.
                              AC

Comment

Do we need the Ultimate Warrior for the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny?
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X