Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krill
    Sorry, I need to be careful or my Deity post will be a wasted
    I lost my king while trolling MarkG, where did you loose yours?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Shouldn't it like... rhyme?

Comment

Probably to a PBEM post.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
          The real song does, but Hera doesn't have the real skill to write songs (just like I don't have the skill to focus on the real world)
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
            well its not my fault the wrong people are posting, if you have a DL feel welcomed to reveal its name so I can use it
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The real song does, but Hera doesn't have the real skill to write songs
              I could If I really wanted to.

This isn't about the song, this is about who will be mr. Rogers.

Comment

Probably to a PBEM post.
                You slut.

Comment

Says the person who made more than 3000 posts in less than 9 months after arriving.

Comment

Atleast I waited for hte OTF posts to count and had been here for a few years before spamming hte place up coontributing more of my time to the site.

Comment

Says the person who made more than 3000 posts in less than 9 months after arriving.
                      Thats me?

And you have to know that I was in an anon diplo game the entire time, meaning I posted even more but with another log in.

Comment

Atleast I waited for hte OTF posts to count and had been here for a few years before spamming hte place up coontributing more of my time to the site.

So was I, I'm in fact a DL.

Comment

Unless you are AAHZ DL you don't fit, so I'll just assign you to another segment of personality.

Comment

Unless you are AAHZ DL you don't fit, so I'll just assign you to another segment of personality.
                            Hey!? In what way am I similar to AAHZ?

Comment

just weirdness

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

I could If I really wanted to.

This isn't about the song, this is about who will be mr. Rogers.
                                Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X