Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to have both a best friend and a penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it possible to have both a best friend and a penis?

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

I'm told by wise women in my life that this is a stereotypically male thing. Women have best friends, but men frequently don't. So what do you assorted men, women and thingies feel?
    I know I'm definitely much closer with two of my friends compared to all my other friends. I consider these two to be my best friends. One is a fellow gay man (platonic best friend) and the other is a straight woman.

With either one of these two, I can talk with them about anything that is on my mind, or they can talk with me whatever is on their mind. With my other friends, I do not feel this same level of closeness.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
      Thread is worthless without a consistent supply of Alinestra Covelia posts...

:desire:
      You would know a thing or two about worthless

Comment

You try so hard to appear tough, Wiggy-pooh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          You would know a thing or two about worthless
          aww look at the cute lil troll!

can we keep him? please?
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Sorry i will try not to shut down the whole website for an hour and a half when somebody offends me.

2nd consecutive time it has happened. 1st time was during an Asher-fight.

i am watched u see.

Order of the Fly

Comment

Comment

Is there some sort of forum feature that can block posts from AAHZ in a thread? There are more than enough havens for dullards in the world already, so I'd hate to think I've inadvertantly created another.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                  Is there some sort of forum feature that can block posts from AAHZ in a thread? There are more than enough havens for dullards in the world already, so I'd hate to think I've inadvertantly created another.
                  AHH the simple minded Gimp. How little you know of the greater scope of srs bidness around the net.

Sheltered for years in your Counterglowian hole unawares of the real workings of the webaverse.

simply, i am the greatest troll alive today.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

See what I mean? Weapons-grade tedium.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Counterglow has made you weak.

also thread is worthless without at least 5 people attacking me. I have standards here.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                        X