Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    "On the Democratic one side, you have a ***** who is a lawyer,
    married to a lawyer. And currently ahead of her in the primary is a young lawyer who is
    married to yet another lawyer."

"On the Republican side, you have a war hero who is married to a
    blonde with big tits and her daddy owns a beer distributorship.

McCain

Comment

Well, it is true to an extent...
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

all except the war hero part
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

does this explain why McCain got with Kennedy to help pass which make illegal aliens have more benifits and rights ??

McKennedy

he his the lesser of two greater evils
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            "On the Democratic one side, you have a ***** who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer. And currently ahead of her in the primary is a young lawyer who is married to yet another lawyer."

"On the Republican side, you have a war hero who is married to a blonde with big tits and her daddy owns a beer distributorship.
            I'm not so sure I consider "a blonde with big tits [whose] daddy owns a beer distributorship" a qualification?

Unless "a colored man who's very well-spoken who likely is well-endowed regarding his genitalia" is a qualification as well?
            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              a person who does anything and says anything, whatever it takes.
              Sounds like a good qualification for a president
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                married to a lawyer.
                Mr Clinton was disbarred years ago, for lying to courts.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  "On the Democratic one side, you have a ***** who is a lawyer,
                  married to a lawyer. And currently ahead of her in the primary is a young lawyer who is
                  married to yet another lawyer."

"On the Republican side, you have a war hero who is married to a
                  blonde with big tits and her daddy owns a beer distributorship.

McCain
                  How conservatives vote.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Obama really hasn't spoken on immigration much, but his last thing was a go home and get in the back of the line attitude.

Like most Texans, I like the loose immigration approach far more.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Obama really hasn't spoken on immigration much, but his last thing was a go home and get in the back of the line attitude.
                      No, it wasn't.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Dead spot on. But this seriously is going to hurt McCain and his reputation as an honest Pol.

cool
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          all except the war hero part
                          eh?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                            Of course he does, but (if true) what it does say is that his word is untrustworthy. He was supposed to be the straight shooter honest politician from the right to match up with the unncorrupted politician of change from the left.
                            Nah, his reputation was blown long ago, or should have been even with the right.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                            X