pet thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet thread

i searched briefly and couldn't find one.
    post pictures of current or past pets!

old cat: snowflake

she was retarded and pooped everywhere when we got back from a vacation so we had to give her back to the humane society

new cat: ziggy/dusty/baby
    i always call her baby. i can't help it =\

she's about 1.5 years old. got her a month ago. she's really smart for a cat.

oh and i just got that fish tank set up last week so there aren't many fish in it yet.

post your pet pictures

Wish I had a scanner! I had a Golden Retriever, male named 'Rommel' and an Irish Setter female named 'Daisy'. We all escaped Jersey together. Here in Oregon we would go to the beach and Daisy would run for miles chasing sandpipers while Rommel would find the biggest stick he could carry and drag it down the beach after me as I walked in the direction Daisy was last seen. Miles of empty beaches here so it didn't matter. Both dogs are gone now, really miss em.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

A cat that used to hang out at my old apartment in Oklahoma. Its name is Scarface.
      Attached Files
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I'm a bit confused about the giving the cat back to the shelter part... cats poop around when their litterboxes are full, that's your fault not theirs

I'll look around for some of my kitties... who do need their boxes changed, now that I think about it...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

That's my three cats playing together They don't do that very often, the colorful calico (Maggie) doesn't like the other two who are mother and son (Mocha, less colorful calico, and Gizmo, black+grey).

Gizmo playing with Mocha's tail.

Maggie playing by herself. She's more of a loner. She also likes dust. Apparently I haven't mopped recently enough...

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            I'm a bit confused about the giving the cat back to the shelter part... cats poop around when their litterboxes are full, that's your fault not theirs
            she was literally retarded. they told me that when i bought her. she was fine. just like really hyper. we only had two cats at the time. the litter box was not full. it wasn't my whole family that was gone. just me. i don't remember why... but even right after i did the litter she would be a brat and poop under beds and carpeted areas just to be a brat. i actually gave her to my sister who took care of her for a week or two more, but she wouldn't stop so we gave her back. my parents made us. also it was pretty annoying cleaning up after her every day.

aww gizmo is cute name. and he is cute.

Comment

That would be annoying indeed I'm still generally against giving pets back, but understandable reasons.

Gizmo describes his wacky personality well

Comment

poor SnowHu
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Mary, the ***** Kitty from Hell, who once Smote a Turkey Vulture(or Buzzard, or whatever the Hell is around here)

And Willy, the Furry Slug.
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I had a pet rock once, but never a pet thread.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      I had a pet rock once, but never a pet thread.
                      I had to have my pet rock put down when it got too old.

Rat the ferret. RIP.
                      Attached Files
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Do you have a wezil now?
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                          Do you have a wezil now?
                          No, Rat and Wezil were both ferrets. Rat died late in 04 and Wezil died a year later. Both lived to be 8.
                          Attached Files
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                            Mary, the ***** Kitty from Hell, who once Smote a Turkey Vulture(or Buzzard, or whatever the Hell is around here)
                            Great photo there

Comment

Another of the Dearly Departed.

George the cat died 1 month before 9/11.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X