Serb forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serb forum

Pz 2000 is the World's best artillery system? Yeah, right and I have a bridge to sell

This is the World's best artillery system:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Serb; May 14, 2008, 14:03.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Unprecedented rate of fire (at least 16 rounds per minute), a level of automotization (only two crew members), accuracy, range, crew protection (the turret is fully automated and both crew members are located inside the armored chamber in the chasis), etc, etc, etc, make the Coalition the World's best arillery system, no doubt.

Its western counterparts (including Panzer 2000, not to mention American NLOS-C) are trully decades behind!

Feel free to translate this article to English via on-line translator:

And check this one too. It's an American analysis (on English) of effectivness of our precision artillery shells, that are already widespread in our armed forces (for example its a standard ammunition for our main SPA Msta-C (among with other artillery systems):

These shells are already in great numbers for our current artillery systems and the Calition is fully compatible with them and more advanced versions of laser-guided shells.

Russia indeed pwns everyone else!

Have a nice day (in your dark ages among your outdated pieces of crap you call a "superb equipment").

We will bury you, no sh!t Sherlock.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Serb; May 14, 2008, 14:10.

Comment

Blah

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
            Its western counterparts (including Panzer 2000, not to mention American NLOS-C) are trully decades behind!
            I was going to mention it: NLOS-C Link

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

I was going to mention it: NLOS-C Link
              It's too light in comparison with Pz-2000, Calition and yours Crusader. It plays in an absolutely different league (a crap league, regarding the combat capabilities). You had to continue with the Crusader programme to be in the same league (but you have cancelled it).

Comment

The Chinese will have better in 10 years, and a billion of them.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                  ...(but you have cancelled it).
                  Yeah. I needed the money for a couple of hookers and a case of cheap beer.

Comment

You spelled owning wrong.

Also, you stole that gun design from Canada. Can't you guys do anything on your own?

You just took Canada's design and modified it such that it shoots unarmed Russian "soldiers" at targets. It's the natural extension to Russia's patented "1 gun, 2 soldiers" army tactic.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      The Chinese will have better in 10 years, and a billion of them.

Then we will talk again.

p.s. What's about those smiles? Are you guys just happy to see me back or you are celebrating my 31st birthday, which is already today here in Siberia. Right it's May 15 here now already, and I am a 31 years old oldfart for a more than 1 hour and 32 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Yeah. I needed the money for a couple of hookers and a case of cheap beer.

I hope you enjoy your hookers and beer now, since Bush has terminated the Crusader programme (not that it was any good, but it was at least something)

Comment

We are happy you are providing our drones with such juicy tarkets.

HB Serb! Thirty one eh? You puppy.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            You spelled owning wrong.

Also, you stole that gun design from Canada.

Two questions for you;
                            1) What is Canada regarding the arms design/engineering/manufacturing/sales?

A tip: nothing.

2) What mythical CANADIAN gun design are you lying about? Link please.

FYI, Coalition is a further development of our automatic naval gun systems. It's a pure domestic design, very unique.

Can't you guys do anything on your own?

We can. But you really cannot. Suckers.

You just took Canada's design and modified it such that it shoots unarmed Russian "soldiers" at targets. It's the natural extension to Russia's patented "1 gun, 2 soldiers" army tactic.
                            You just proved that you have no idea about modern artillery, just like you proved before that you don't know a sh!t about modern military aircrafts.

Have a nice day in your fancy "OMG we are a great engineers, because we invented velcro and even tried made an interceptor once, (but failed)" world.
                            Last edited by Serb; May 14, 2008, 15:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                              We are happy you are providing our drones with such juicy tarkets.
                              HB Serb!
                              Thanks, buddy!

Thirty one eh? You puppy.

Comment

Working...
                              X