Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopperoni
    "kwalitijd"
    It could be a neologism for "quality time"?
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Godfried Bomans:

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

I recognize this, and it's really sad The worst I think I've ever seen was someone writing "kwalitijd"

Seriously, d/t standards are abysmal. How on earth someone can write akin to "jij werkd" or "ik hat" is beyond me.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

QFT
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The Dutch

Also known as the pot smoking swamp Germans

Now lets see if there are any threads about the French so I can call them cheese eating surender monkeys....
            Last edited by Heraclitus; May 12, 2008, 21:58.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Let's keep it friendly shall we? They're merely Old-Europe that's all!
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
                Let's keep it friendly shall we? They're merely Old-Europe that's all!
                I suppose being called a swamp German is a pretty bad thing ...
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

So, what happened Herreson?
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Re: A question for dutch speakers! Quick!

- Gysbrechts : Your hocks rights
                    - Abraham Hendriksz van Beyeren : The pressures of bee eggs on Abra ham rooster
                    - Floris van Schooten : The floor is of shoots
                    - Willem van Aelst : Do they want from throat?
                    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Nou breekt mijn klomp.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Re: Re: Re: A question for dutch speakers! Quick!

Originally posted by Locutus

Heresson wasn't asking about speech impediments, he was asking about Dutch
                        Funny from someone who speaks with a piece of cloth in his mouth -if he speaks dutch dutch of course.

You guys even manage to outperform the Indians in raping the pronounciation of English.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Good grief.

Herreson probably did the wise thing and abandoned his exam alltogether.
                          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Whilst I love pretty much everything Dutch and very much enjoy their language it is very, very hard to find anyone in Holland who doesn't speak very good English. There are more useful languages to learn.

Leuk skipack.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                              Nou breekt mijn klomp.
                              wrong

It should be: "nou breekd mijn klomp."
                              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                              And notifying the next of kin
                              Once again...

Comment

And what is a "skipack"? A pack of ski's?
                                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                                And notifying the next of kin
                                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                                X