No announcement yet.

Do you have a beard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For future reference, my children would be manlier than Agathon's.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Even the daughters?

Comment

Especially the daughters. They'd have better beards than Agathon, too.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
          I'm sorry, but I always had an image of you being an non-corporeal effluence of evil. Seeing that pic really tones it down a bit.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It was dress-down Friday.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

I'm sorry, but I always had an image of you being an non-corporeal effluence of evil. Seeing that pic really tones it down a bit.
              You need special evil-gogglesâ„¢. This is how he really looks like.
              Attached Files
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I have whatever current trends dictate me to have.
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs

You need special evil-gogglesâ„¢. This is how he really looks like.
                  Bah. He doesn't even have a full goatee. How can I expect a full helping of evil w/o a complete goatee?
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'm currently sporting a goatee. Not in my early 20s, though...
                    Attached Files
                    PHOENIXCAGER
                    The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Working...
                    X