Do you have a beard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a beard?

Do people have them? I've always tought a well kept beard makes you look more sophisticated.... but have always opted for the clean shaved look.

Now my question to pollytubbies is the following: Do you have a beard?

and

How do beards look on people in theri early 20's?
    Last edited by Heraclitus; May 8, 2008, 17:34.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Re: Do you have a beard?

Originally posted by Heraclitus
    Now my question to pollytubbies is the following: Do you have a bear?
    Yes, a polar bear.

Sorry! Teh administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

1. NO

2. I don't personally like beards that much but to me they look no better or worse than beards on older folks
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Yes, if "unshaven for some days" counts. Will be gone soon however. Together with my bear

As long it's not a mounstache there's nothing wrong with it
        Blah

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Why have you thrown the poor guy into an aquarium
            Blah

Comment

Nobody wants to see your show-off thread LS.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Fine, don't click teh smiley, then

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                  Nobody wants to see your show-off thread LS.
                  How about an Ozzy show-off thread then?

Ozzy's beard:

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It's a beard! It's a plain!
                    Blah

Comment

Ozzy on tv
                      Blah

Comment

I had a goatee and often a beard for most of my 20s. For one thing, I wanted to look a bit older (and I look much younger when I shave it off). However, my clippers broke a couple weeks ago, so last week I shaved and I have gotten compliments. So I will be going shaved for a while...

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I got a soul patch.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Another good, recent beard pic:

(bonus points to anyone who can guess my Halloween costume)
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

(bonus points to anyone who can guess my Halloween costume)
                              Frank Spencer.
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
                              X