• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I already posted this thread, but no one responded
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Because no one likes you
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Was the penguin injured?

Comment

Rape counselling.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              I already posted this thread, but no one responded
              link?

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Because no one likes you
                Yeah, that would probably fgure. Everything I have posted here in recent history has been met with deathly silence. Sometimes I don't know why I bother
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Start a thread PH. I'll spam post in it.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Yeah, that would probably fgure. Everything I have posted here in recent history has been met with deathly silence. Sometimes I don't know why I bother
                    Because no one in your RL likes you and this is the last place you can look for friendship?
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Um, Snoopy....

You closed the wrong thread. Provost Harrison's preceded this one by three days.

This thread was actually the 2nd on the topic.

Comment

I'll bet the kids will be frickin' awesome. Imagine flying seals........ dressed to the Nines no less!!!!
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Krill

Because no one in your RL likes you and this is the last place you can look for friendship?
                          Nope, actually my real life tends to be, by far, the most productive socially and hence my relative scarcity around here compared to half a decade ago or so. Trust me my friend, I am frustrated with this place, not with my real life social situation - which is a pity considering how long I have "resided" at this place. But I feel that time has not been an ally of mine at this place, and as the guard has changed around here, my time here is near an end...
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Drama King .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Before you leave, why do the Germans own your soul?
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well I was rather drunk at the time If I was sober I'd have just called you all a bunch of c**ksuckers instead

And yes, Germans own my soul. My employers are a German firm and a lot of my work is over in Deutschland. Actually I'm a big fan of Germany so I certainly don't object, especially with their beer
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X