Hey techies, I need your opinions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    Spec: from experience, I hate HP even more than I hate you. That should say something.

HP FTW!!

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Shouldnt this be in the Technology Forum?

I mean thats what it is there for
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
        Shouldnt this be in the Technology Forum?

I mean thats what it is there for
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

Comment

I'm not sure Spec has the answer he came looking for but at least his question is being seen here.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm not sure Spec has the answer he came looking for but at least his question is being seen here.
              But if we are to be a professional site, growing to meet the needs of our members, we must adhere to rules!

Rules are meant to be enforced and for its members to conform to the wishes of the ownership!

now, that being said, I wish it would be moved to the Tech Forum so as not not block our OT Threads!

I am willing to forgo 3 days in Mingapulco as punishment, but he will need to appear on PolyCast as terms of his plea bargain

Comment

We always have room in the OT Gramps. We are an inclusive bunch willing to accept all threads no matter how insane or yawn inspiring. All threads are equal and any thread is simply what we choose to make of it.

This idea of thread subfora is simply idea segregation.

Comment

We always have room in the OT Gramps. We are an inclusive bunch willing to accept all threads no matter how insane or yawn inspiring. All threads are equal and any thread is simply what we choose to make of it.

This idea of thread subfora is simply idea segregation.
                  Ya see, You see what you get, Wezil!!

OT

Technology Forum

OT + TECHNOLOGY FORUM=
                  Attached Files

Comment

Oh just to share, you would have had to have watched the movie The warriors to get that picture

Meanwhile, back to the Thread:

Mod-er-ators, come out and Moove this thread

Moder-ators-Come out to moooveee this to the Tech Forum

Attached Files

Comment

YEAH! This is OT. Anything is reasonable.
                      Screw your boss and his damn laptop. You tell him I said so, too. The worthless punk.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        YEAH! This is OT. Anything is reasonable.
                        And aren't I thankful...

OT: Eee PC a possibility?
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                        X