Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Gent/Antwerp/Eindhoven/etc in the near future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Well, at least he have a tank to play with while he is there
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
        SAP is too cheap to pay for air travel?
        I don't work for SAP, but anyway, my choice, I could fly it if I wanted to but by the time you have messed around with waiting in airports and the like and then using public transport to get around when I am there, well, it isn't that far to drive so I use that method.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Woops, looks like Monday is going to be a holiday in Belgium. I guess you'll be safe as long you drive into the opposite direction of the daytourists heading to and from the coast.

Originally posted by Provost Harrison I don't work for SAP, but anyway, my choice, I could fly it if I wanted to but by the time you have messed around with waiting in airports and the like and then using public transport to get around when I am there, well, it isn't that far to drive so I use that method.
          Weren't you going to be taking high-speed trains if you expect to pass by Brussels and Liege often in the future?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

It is an option, I can get from here to Brussels in under 2 hours. But I won't be stopping on the way to Eindhoven this time as my boss is going to be driving. However I will be passing via Brussels on many occasions in the near future on the way to and from Aachen.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I might be free on monday, I do have to work on tuesday...
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah, I am not going to be able to do anywhere inbetween tomorrow now as my boss is doing the driving so we will be passing straight through.
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                X