May is masturbation month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May is masturbation month

So do you plan to anything special or you'll stick with your normal routine?

In May 1995 a San Francisco-based sex toy and education shop Good Vibrations declared May to be "Masturbation Month." Since then, it has been the month during which people are encouraged to use "sponsor" forms to write down pledges from friends willing to sponsor their masturbation activities. The funds raised are donated to a sex-positive cause selected by whatever shop sponsors the event in the participating cities.
    Current Records

Time records indicate duration (length of time for which a participant masturbated)

Current London Records as of September 4, 2006

* Attendees: 154 (UK and World Record)
    * Time:
    o Female: 3 h, 30 min (UK Record, 2006)
    o Male: 7 h, 31 min (UK Record, 2006)
    * Most Orgasms:
    o Female: 49 (UK and World Record)
    o Male: 6 (UK Record)
    * Most money raised by an individual: $1116.00 (Richard Watts, London, 2006)

Current World Records as of June 1, 2007

* Time:
    o Female: 6 h, 30 min (Norine Dworkin, San Francisco, 2004)
    o Male: 8 h, 40 min (San Francisco, 2007)
    * Most Orgasms:
    o Female: 49 (London, 2006)
    * Longest Distance Squirt 91 centimeters (36 inches) (San Francisco 2007)

The Official 2007 Masturbate-a-Thon was held in San Francisco, California on May 26, 2007 (Masturbate-a-Thon [Trade Mark] Open Enterprises Incorporated)
    Attached Files
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

I have some catching up to do
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Me too.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Comment

* Longest Distance Squirt 91 centimeters (36 inches) (San Francisco 2007)
          San Fransisco?

Should probably screen for PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
            pu55y
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: May is masturbation month

Originally posted by Nostromo
              So do you plan to anything special or you'll stick with your normal routine?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Most Orgasms:

I could have taken her further
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  Most Orgasms:

I could have taken her further
                  I always thought you were a dildo.........

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

How were these records verified?
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Especially number of orgasms, that's absolutely unverifiable.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

I always thought you were a dildo.........

ACK!
                        "Meoooomm, Kitty's being a dildo!"
                        "Well then I know a little kitty who's sleeping with Mommy tonight"
                        "What?"
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I suspect there was a bit of self-reporting going on here.

Comment

Masturbation Month, or, as I call it, May.
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

o Male: 7 h, 31 min (UK Record, 2006)
                              o Male: 6 (UK Record)
                              Noob

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X