No announcement yet.

WTF is wrong with Rev. Wright?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have friends worth my loyalty, but I have a higher loyalty to my species.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• And Rev. Wright thinks that Obama would be a terrible president for the species (in particular, worse then the others)?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I'll bet Wright is being paid for his performances. The question is, by who?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
          Thx Spencer, I'm actually learning from this thread

Plague... I'm assuming the Vikings had some protection which they spread before the Plague hit Europe in the 1300s but they lived in a climate I'd think would be hostile to the Plague (carriers).

Hmm... Maybe the Vikings as far back as 800-900 (or more, Red haired people on the Silk Road ) were invading eastern Europe down various river systems and came into contact with the Plague. There's gotta be some geographic overlap somewhere, especially for a northern tribe where plague is stymied by climate. Oh well, a subject almost as interesting as human migrations.
          Bubonic plague was originally considered as a selective mechanism due to the timing but the statistical evidence and the reasonable assumptions of immune mechanisms pretty much rule it out. Smallpox is (for now) the most likely reason why the CCR5 mutant allele was retained.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
            Yes, friends can unearn trust. Right or wrong, Obama stood by the rev at the beginning until the rev made it a bit too difficult.
            Too difficult to do the right thing and not run a campaign for the presidency on a lie told to the American people? If it's too difficult for Obama to respect the American people and fight for democracy here show that bastard the door.

I feel for you guys that you don't have friends that are worth your loyalty. It must be a lonely world for you.
            Politicians aren't worth either of our loyalty. If you make friends with politicians you are the one with friends who aren't worth your loyalty, not me. Like I already said Wright and Obama were never really friends. Obama just wen't to his church.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
            X