Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's The Best Way To Execute This Fatty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The Best Way To Execute This Fatty?

I am writing a memo regarding whether or not starvation is an effective tactic for terrorist detainees, and then this pops up.

300-pound inmate complains Ark. jail doesn't feed him well

An inmate awaiting trial on a murder charge is suing the county, complaining he has lost more than 100 pounds because of the jailhouse menu.

Broderick Lloyd Laswell says he isn't happy that he's down to 308 pounds after eight months in the Benton County jail. He has filed a federal lawsuit complaining the jail doesn't provide inmates with enough food.

"On several occasions I have started to do some exercising and my vision went blurry and I felt like I was going to pass out," Laswell wrote in his complaint. "About an hour after each meal my stomach starts to hurt and growl. I feel hungry again."

"If we are in a small pod all day (and) do next to nothing for physical exercise, we should not lose weight," the suit says. "The only reason we lost weight in here is because we are literally being starved to death."
    I want to know how this guy should die. Should we dangle a massive piece of fried chicken outside of his cell while playing white suburban music like Ben Folds? Pretend he is a terrorist and help me with my memo.

I'm more concerned with getting his lawyer executed.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

He should be paying the state $75 a month for use of the facilities. 100lbs in 8 months is better than most gyms could do...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Fatties
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
          I'm more concerned with getting his lawyer executed.
          I'm guessing they're one and the same.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            He should be paying the state $75 a month for use of the facilities. 100lbs in 8 months is better than most gyms could do...
            Q F T
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Welease Bwoderick

With a little luck he'll eat himself to death.
              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

You guys are unfeeling. In just over 3 months @ 100lbs/month this guy will consume himself. That's murder by healthy diet and it's wrong, ok? It's terribly wrong.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  You guys are unfeeling. In just over 3 months @ 100lbs/month this guy will consume himself. That's murder by healthy diet and it's wrong, ok? It's terribly wrong.
                  I appreciate Lancer's input

YOU gouys are terrible, this inmate is being violated

He needs more of our taxpayer monies to support his obesity, then heart medicine, liver medicine, cholesterol medicine, diabetic medicine, ect. ect.ect.

Wait, Lancer, perhaps you were trolling for inmates and caught one up on us?
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'd rather be trolling for dollars $$$
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Hanging is out. Snap the rope like twine.

Big people who are battling a cause is one thing, this fat mother****er is another.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I like how Wiggy just assumed the guy was black......

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

8 months in jail awaiting trial?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If he hadn't spent all his money on Big Macs he could afford bail.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

300 is fat but not huge. Now this guy is fat; 1200 lbs of fat.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X