No announcement yet.

My throat hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeson, I'm interested to hear what you think I should do with color and tile at the ocean property. I can put paint and tile pretty much anywhere, the tile being cheap there. Think about it if you will. If you have access to color charts we can get Dutch Boy there. However bring any color charts and we'll put them up against a surface and see what we think on the spot in January. However no need if you don't feel like it.

Here's the thread with the pics.

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Um... I was thinking maybe... orange?

I've been told I have really bad taste in colors... but from the pics you've shown, it looks like bright vivid colors are (rightly) appreciated over there.

Comment

I guess we're in the same boat, I have some color blindness as well. Bright colors do play a part there...I tend to like bright pastels that are more relaxed but still uplifting and tropical.

Here's the thread with recent pics. There's plenty of time to think about it, unfortunately.

Your work is very appealing both in color and precision Aeson, so I'm interested in your take on what's should be done if you would like to think about it. The actual work will be done by family there.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Aeson where's the petrified alien skull? I demand to see Canadaliens!

Oh wait wrong thread.

Nice building work!
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I will take pictures of the alien skull next winter hopefully. I intend to spend much time at the beach investigating the matter thoroughly.

Installed the planters and soap dishes this morning before it got hot.

The tape isn't structural, just temporary support while the mortar sets. Going to grout tomorrow since my cousin changed his mind and wants the grout around the dishes instead of caulking.

Comment

Working...
            X