Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I feel bad for Albertans

"Let the Eastern Western b@stards freeze"

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Wow.

The scenery is boring, there's nothing to do except raise live stock, and now its freezing over...

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      What a ****hole.

QFFT!

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
        Wow.

The scenery is boring
        Alberta scenery is boring? Really?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Depends where you are Asher. And we are talking about the prairies.

Yes, yes it is boring.

But I admit that close to the rockies you guys have pretty nice scenery. I loved my trip there. We landed in Calgary and drove all the way to Vancouver.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Well we got the wind from Edmonton already, but we might ger lucky and only get a few cm of the snow.
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              Depends where you are Asher. And we are talking about the prairies.

Yes, yes it is boring.

But I admit that close to the rockies you guys have pretty nice scenery. I loved my trip there. We landed in Calgary and drove all the way to Vancouver.

Spec.
              Beautiful mountains in the background there, nice warm-looking fields...
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

dp due to server screwups

NOTE: I AM NOT PROVIDING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. THIS IS AWESOME.
                Last edited by Asher; April 22, 2008, 12:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader
                  Well we got the wind from Edmonton already, but we might ger lucky and only get a few cm of the snow.
                  That should be more excitement than SK has seen since when? The last snowfall?
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well at least we can shovel our own snow around here
                    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader
                      Well at least we can shovel our own snow around here
                      Yes, so can we.

Asher? Do you want to field this one? I think he's talking about your adopted city.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I can testify how ****ing useless people in Toronto are?

Comment

I was there today. I concur.

Comment

If you're ever by Queen/Spadina during the day, give me a shout and we can grab some food.

Comment

I'm at Old City Hall once every couple months. Last time I was there was a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

Yes, so can we.

Asher? Do you want to field this one? I think he's talking about your adopted city.
                                You are in London right? That's close enough. All of Southern Ontario looks the same from here

Comment

Working...
                                X