Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does one tell what processes should be riunning on one's computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is an obscure way to do this obscure request.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I started a file on my computer of all the things wrong with Lotus, Office, IE, etc. I think there are a lot of easy ergonomic fixes that could be made. Much more useful than the dancing paperclip help thingie and such.

Comment

If you're looking for disagreement, you won't find it from me. I've long advocated computer geeks make terrible interfaces in general, which is why Open Source Software is truly the worst of all.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

For instance. I've got a 10GB Outlook PST file that I use to archive emails (I get thousands a day at work...), and it just told me that the file has reached maximum size and to Shift-Delete to get rid of emails. Whenever I shift-delete even one email, it tells me it's reached maximum size and to shift-delete to delete email.

I don't care what you think, but that's just awesome.

Comment

Working...
          X